Fri, Jun 16|
PO Box 92305
FAAR T-Shirt Design Contest
The winner of this contest will be recognized in the annual Balita (newsletter), on social media and will receive a free t-shirt with their design on it and $50.00 (fifty dollars)
Time & Location
Jun 16, 8:00 AM – Jun 30, 11:50 PM
PO Box 92305, 1335 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY 14692, USA
About the event
- Must include the words "Filipino American Association of Rochester"
- Design must be for the front of the shirt only
- Color of T-shirt is ROYAL BLUE
- Design may be up to 3 colors
- DIGITAL DESIGNS: Must be in high resolution and be submitted as a .jpg, .png, .pdf, .ai. or .psd file
There is no entry fee to submit a design. Only one design submission per contestant. If you are under the age of 18, you may create a design but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Submit your design (1 per contestant) June 16- June 30, 2023
- LAST DAY to submit a design - no exceptions June 30, 2023
- Announcement of contest winner (on Facebook & filamroc.org) July 11, 2023
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and permission to use any included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the wining entry. The winning artist grants the Filipino American Association of Rochester (FAAR) the exclusive right to the design, including any modifications thereof, to be used promotional/marketing and other FAAR materials. The artist shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless FAAR from and against any and all suits, actions, claims, damages, liabilities, judgements, losses and expenses arising out of any violation of third party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property infringement, misappropriation, dilution or violation) in connection with FAAR's use, distribution, publishing, sale or exploitation of the design. No submission will be returned.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Visibility - Is it eye catching and visible from a distance
- Feasibility - Must be easy to reproduce
*By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and guidelines.
Submit Your Design to: firstname.lastname@example.org