Tue, Nov 08|
Continental Sporting Goods & Martial Art
Thanksgiving Food Drive to benefit the Sr. Regis Food Cupboard
FAAR in cooperation with Continental is collecting shelf-stable foods, paper products and extra paper bags for the Sr. Regis Food Cupboard located at 316 Bay St. All donations may be dropped off at 494 Monroe Avenue during posted hours. Collection is through Saturday, November 12.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2022, 11:30 AM – Nov 12, 2022, 4:00 PM
Continental Sporting Goods & Martial Art, 494 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
About the event
FAAR in cooperation with Continental is collecting non-perishable food items and other items needed by the Sr. Regis Food Cupboard located at 316 Bay St.
Please consider donating the following non-perishable needed items. Please check for expiration dates.
- boxed pasta and rice side dishes
- pasta sauce/canned diced & stewed tomatoes
- cereal,oatmeal and breakfast foods
- juice, jelly and canned fruits
- canned meats (tuna, Spam, sardines, chili, chicken)
- soups, SpaghettiOs, ravioli
- coffee, tea
- peanut butter
- dish soap, laundry soap